• Questions come from the community

  • You vote for your favorites

  • WBEZ investigates, posting updates in real time

  • Followers help shape the investigation

  • We discover the answers together!

Previous Question Next Question

What are those chambered entrances called that mitigate the cold and wind from getting into an eatery? Why don't more places have them?

Asked by Jed

Commenting Guidelines